We are Hiring
Western India IT solutions a Leading IT Organization providing IT Infra-Structure related solutions to their customers and always welcome smart & Professional IT Experts who can Deliver value to our Customers and Shareholders. We hire employees and grow them as Partners. Currently we are looking for :
Desktop Support Engineer(L1) - Position : 8
Should have experience of 0-2 years of Industry Experience in handling end user support (PC/Laptop/printers etc)
Desktop Support, Hardware, MS Office, Networking,
- Desk side (Win7/Win8/Win10) Troubleshooting experience.
- OS & Application (MS-Office, Acrobat Reader etc.), Antivirus handling experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Mail Client installation/troubleshooting
- Good experience for managing desktops / Laptops / Network Printers etc.
- Good Communication Skills.
Sales Executive : Position 2
Key Skill :
Good communication, Basic Computer and networking Knowledge
0 – 2 years as Sales executive. Preferably in IT field
Job Description :
- Having flair for sales /marketing for IT networking product and services,
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their requirement and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and MIS data
Back office Executive: Position 1
Key Skills :
Min 2 years relevant experience.
Job Description :
Looking for skilled backoffice Executive to undertake variety of day to day office and clerical tasks. As a integral part you will be ensuring to run office operation smooth and are successful in supporting other office activites.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure utmost efficiency
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system